CUSTOMER... THE SOURCE OF BUSINESS
What if there were no customers to buy what you created?
‘Customer – The Source of Business’ is a transforming seminar conducted by our Chief Coach Mr. Bhavin J. Shah. In this seminar, he explains the importance of the customers in every business through ground-breaking research and survey results. Later in the seminar, he gives away 9 rules for Customer Delight which will change the future of your business forever.
Why does customer delight matter? Why should your business care?
Gartner group did a survey on Customer Delight and its findings are going to astonish forever:
- 80% of your future profits come from just 20% of your existing customers.
- Companies that prioritize the customer experience generate 60% more profits than their competitors.
- Why do loyal customers stop taking service from your business?
- A commitment to customer experience results in up to 25% more customer retention and revenue than sales or marketing initiatives.
- Every cent a company spends on improved customer delight they see an ROI of 34% to a massive 400%.
Our Chief Coach Bhavin J. Shah has outlined following 9 very simple rules that can help your company to develop long-lasting relationships with your customers
"It is not the employer who pays the wages, employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages."
Who Must Attend?
Business Owners, Directors, Entrepreneurs, Key Staff
- Who is running your business?
- What can be the impact to the business if the customer is dissatisfied or satisfied?
- How to Customer Delight?